The Abilene Reporter-News building caught on fire due to an electrical issue Thursday morning. Staff members reported from the top of the Grace Museum. (Photo by Lauren Franco)
You are here: Home / Fire destroys Reporter-News roof, displaces staff / 2018-11-15-9310-LMFx
About Lauren Franco
My name is Lauren and I'm the Editor in Chief of the Optimist this year. I'm an avid fan of romantic comedies, the First Amendment and national parks. More than anything, I'm passionate about storytelling via photographs, and love getting to know the heart of people through my lens.
Leave a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.